Saturday 14 January 2012

New Year, New Blog, New Start.

Helloo :)




Let me introduce myself, my name is Jess.


I'm 21.



I'm a self confessed foodie who adores cooking and has an ever growing obsession with cosmetics and toiletries.


Especially if they shimmer, sparkle or contain glitter!



Things I would love to include in my blog are:


-Recipes


- Lists(Of things i love, ideas, places to go/eat, pretty stuff)


- Beauty Product Reviews


- Food Product Reviews


- Snippets of Everyday Life


- Some of my very basic photography :D


- Lots of smiley faces :D


- Cat Stories





I hope if you're reading that you'll enjoy what I like to waffle on about :D




Jess


xxx



P.S. I realise that my blog looks very basic, this is the second blog I've had(the first didn't last very long!), so I hope in time I can improve the layout/design to something a bit more exciting!







No comments:

Post a Comment