Sunday 6 May 2012

FOTD - Blushed and Bronzed

Hi everyone :)
This was how I did my make up yesterday, we didn't do anything special yesterday just some household jobs and went to a few shops. So I kept my make up quite natural and couldn't resist using my new L'oreal Caresse.




Please tell me if you think I look weird but I actually put bronzer and blusher on yesterday which I never normally do. Hence the title of this FOTD :)

What I wore:
- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - in No. 52 Vanilla
- Technic High Lights(mixed into my foundation)
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - in Light
- Revlon Golden Affair Blusher - in 425 Berry Daring
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder - in shade 51
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Sin and Half Baked
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator - in Black
- L'oreal Caresse - in Aphrodite Scarlet

Thanks for reading :)
Jess
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Looks great ,love the Look!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, just the right balance of colour but still looking natural.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was scared the bronzer could turn me a bit orange :D xx

      Delete