Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wednesday Wishlist - Eyeshadow Palettes

Out of all make up items, I think eyeshadow palettes are my favourite things to buy. So here is a list of a few I'm lusting after!


Sleek Bad Girl Palette - £6.49 - Superdrug
I've recently bought three Sleek palettes and I really wanted this one after swatching the tester in Superdrug, but they were sold out! :( The colours in this are seriously gorgeous!


Stila In The Moment Palette  - £25 - www.stila.co.uk
I just love the colour combination in this palette!

 Too Face Smokey Eye Palette - £26 - www.beautybay.com
I've always wanted to master a nice smokey eye look, and this palette would be lovely to do that with.

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - £24.95 - www.beautystore4u.co.uk
You get a lot of eyeshadows for your money with this palette and lots of lovely neutral colours! :D

Thanks for reading :)
Jess
xxx



2 comments:

  1. The Sleek Palette looks stunning! Personally I'd probably use the Coastal Scents more but hey they're all pretty to look at!

    Thanks for sharing
    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy all of these, I'm such a sucker for palettes.

    The Sleek one looks like the one I'd use the most.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete