Saturday 9 June 2012

Half Price EcoTools Brushes!

Ok, so I just accidentally went to Tesco and spent my bus fare(I'm trying to save everything but a bit for food, rent and bus fares) on some new EcoTools brushes!

They're half price at Tesco! I'm not sure if it'll be every Tesco but the one near me(Blackpool 24 hour store) had the 6 piece brush set, the foundation brush and the angled eyeliner brush all half price!


The six piece set cost me £7.65, the foundation brush cost me £3.57 and the eyeliner brush was priced at £2.55.

Bargain prices!

I'd definitely recommend the six piece set as I already own them and love them, can't wait to try out the foundation brush though!

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I already own the set to and really like them! i'm going to go check out my tesco's to see if they have any at half price!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these brushes - The bronzer brush I think it's called is so soft! Love it!!
    http://nikscritsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really soft! I love them :) xx

      Delete