Thursday 28 June 2012

My Nail Polish Collection - 2true and Collection 2000

Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to show you the nail polishes I have from 2true and Collection 2000, and show you swatches of them. :)

(From L-R 2true Shade 3, Shade 6, Shade 5, Collection 2000 Minx, Collection 2000 Shimmy Shake)

Here are the swatches...

(From L-R 2true Shade 3, Shade 6, Shade 5, Collection 2000 Minx, Collection 2000 Shimmy Shake)

I find that all these polishes apply really nicely, Shimmy Shake is a little sheer so needs a good couple of coats, but they're all lovely to use.
I really like how shade 5 and 6 from 2true are kind of duo chrome.

All these polishes are also really cheap! The Collection 2000 ones retail for £1.79 each and the 2true ones cost £1.99 each or 3 for £5.

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I've stopped wearing glittery varnishes as they ruin my nails. Even with a base coat.

    The green one is a brilliant shade.

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm ive not found that, but I'm scared now! :P Do they make your nails bumpy or scratched or something?

      xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing Colours! Love Glitter :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of my favourites :) xxx

      Delete