Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bargain GOSH Haul

Hi everyone,
So I think you know that you're a bit of a make up obsessed crazy person when your latest two blog posts are both haul posts...
But these were bargains! I'm so happy with my local Superdrug, they're reducing most of their GOSH cosmetics which makes them pretty hard to resist.


All the items that I bought were £3 each, which I didn't think was bad :)


I bought the natural touch foundation in 'Walnut' thinking that the colour of the sticker looked vaguely the right shade(there were no testers), when I got it home and tried it on my hand it was sooo dark :( I'm a bit gutted as the foundation smelt really nice and had good coverage, but maybe I'll be able to mix it with a light foundation to get the right shade. 


The next thing I picked up was a glitter eyeliner in the shade 18, it looks like a beautiful iridescent glitter liner, when I swatched it hardly any glitter comes out. :( 
So a bit of a fail.


Now on to the best two things that I bought! These lipglosses are gorgeous!
They're so glittery and shimmery, they smell divine and they're not at all sticky!

These are the swatches of them...

(L-R Shade 05, Shade 06)

These glosses have little lights in the lids and a little mirror on the side of the tube  for on the go application, which is pretty cute. 
I'm totally in love the shade 05 and can't wait to wear it when I go out on Friday night.

Are there any GOSH products you love? 

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx



6 comments:

  1. You got these for such a good price, i paid about £9 when i bought that foundation!

    I love the Gosh Defining Brow Gel & also their Soft 'n' Shine Lip Balms but i dont know if they still sell those!

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh £3 was a good price then, I'm so gutted I picked up the wrong colour and it seems like a lovely foundation to use, might have to buy a different shade tomorrow...lol

      I'll have a look out for the lip balms and the brow gel, with any luck they'll be selling those off too! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've never bought any GOSH stuff because there are never testers at my store either.

    Shame about the foundation.

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink lipgloss, it's gorgeous!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the lipglosses are so pretty! they're so sparkly especially the pink one. i haven't tried any gosh products but i would love to, they look amazing! :) great haul.

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to update my followers: I have changed my blog URL to valleyfash.blogspot.com To update your subscription to my blog and continue to see my posts on your feed, simply go to my new URL, unfollow, refresh the page, and follow! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete