Saturday 28 July 2012

Feel Unique Wishlist

Hi everyone,
I've been lusting after quite a few things from Feel Unique this weekend so I thought I'd share them with you.


Jane Iredale Chocoholicks Lip Gloss Palette - £24.95
How divine does this sound?! A lipgloss palette that tastes like chocolate!


Stila In The Light Palette - £25
I've heard this rivals the Naked palette, I'd just like it really because I love neutral shadows :) I also would love to try the much raved about shadow called 'Kitten'.


Korres Lip Butter in Quince - £7
I've heard great things about these and I love that they're tinted.

The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette - £26
Another neutrals palette, blatantly essential!

Burt's Bees Head To Toe Kit - £12.75
Burt's Bees products sound great, I'd love to try them. :)

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love a lipgloss that tastes like chocolate! Although I'd forever be licking it off and putting more on..
    Buts Bee's products are amazing, especially their lip products! Shame they're so expensive individually and full size though!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me why this is a good idea? It just brings home what we can't have. LOL!This post reminds me of my korres lip butter I haven't used in forever :)

    ReplyDelete