Tuesday 31 July 2012

July Favourites

Hi Everyone!
Time for my July favourites!


Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant
This is hands down my favourite deodorant, it smells amazing and fresh and works really well too. I just wish I could find it in a bigger bottle!

Urban Decay Naked Palette
I love this palette and I use it all the time, but this month I've been using it loooads. It's just wonderful. :)

Max Factor Nail Polish in Ivory
This is a gorgeous polish, it applies really well and is an amazing colour. I've been wearing this on my toes a lot this month. Here's a NOTD using this polish.

MUA Eyeliner in Snow White
I've been using this on my waterline this month, it's a lovely creamy pencil and has decent staying power.

L'oreal Caresse in Sweet Berry
I love wearing this for a very easy, casual look. It's very wearable and easy to apply on the go. The taste/scent is gorgeous too! Here's my review on the L'oreal caresse lipsticks


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
I am in love with this product, it gives the perfect dewy, glowy finish.


Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
I've been loving this mascara this month, it really does give amazing volume. It's worth a try if you're after a lot of volume. 


DKNY Be Delicious Endless Blossom Perfume
For me this is the perfect summer fragrant, its light, floral and sweet. 


GOSH Light 'N Shine Lipgloss in Shade 05
This is such a beautiful lipgloss, so shiny and shimmery. It has a purpley tint to it and smells like vanilla.


L'oreal Studio Secrets Lip Glow
This is a great balm product that changes to a unique colour when you apply it. I love the warm shade of pink it turns on me.


What are you favourites this month?
Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment