Sunday 1 July 2012

June Favourites

Hi everyone!
Today I have my June Favourites post for you! :D


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I've really been enjoying this foundation this month. It provides good coverage and makes my skin look nice and dewy.
Urban Decay Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder
Ive been on a few nights out this month and have been loving wearing this on my legs and chest area. It smells so amazing!

This Works Go Balmy Lip Balm
This has a lovely subtle strawberry scent and it's texture is similar to a lipgloss so it applies really nicely.
MUA Blusher Shade 2
This blusher has great pigmentation but it's still easy to be heavy handed with it and not get in a mess. I love how this shade flatters my skin tone, and it only cost me £1!
The Sanctuary Hand Cream
I've kept this in my handbag this month and I love it, it has a gorgeous gingery scent which is nice and uplifting.
Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener Nail Polish
This is awesome! The brush is just fantastic, using this was the first time I've ever been able to give myself a neat french manicure. Totally worth buying.

Swizzels Matlow Double Dip Cherry Flavour Lip Balm
I got this lipbalm in a gift set last Christmas and it's great, it's very moisturising and smells yummy!

Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum
This stuff is really nice, it's the first facial serum that I've tried and I'm a fan. I feel that it really makes a difference to the texture of my skin, it makes it lovely and smooth.

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment