Monday 9 July 2012

Monday Meal Planning #1

Hi everyone,
I thought I'd start off a new weekly post about meal planning. I'm really nosey/curious when It comes to what other people cook and eat, just ask my work colleagues, they get the same question everyday about what are they making for tea that evening.

I've also never really been into planning my meals out before incase I didn't fancy the meal that I'd planned for that day, but now me and Rick(Boyfriend) are on a tighter budget I've found meal planning really useful and easy to do over the past couple of weeks.

So here's what I've planned for this week...

Monday
Homemade Lasagne with Salad

Tuesday
Homemade Broccoli Soup with Homemade Bread

Wednesday
Spaghetti Bolognaise with Salad

Thursday
Egg Fried Rice with 5 Spice Chicken and Stir fried Vegetables

Friday
Pizza, Homemade Garlic and Chilli Potato Wedges, Dips, Cucumber/Carrot/Celery Sticks, Cherry Tomatoes and Olives

Saturday
Homemade Chicken Curry, Spicy Lentils, Homemade Naan Bread, Rice

Sunday
Cajun Chicken Burgers with Salad and Homemade Potato Wedges
(Based on this recipe)

Yeah, so I'm not sure if anyone will be into this type of post but I'd love to know whether you liked it or not. I'm thinking of doing a post on Meal Planning Tips :) Would anyone like to see that?
Let me know what you're cooking/eating this week if you like :D

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment