Thursday 19 July 2012

My Top 5...Lipsticks

Hi everyone,
I thought I'd do a top 5 lipsticks post today. I've only recently(last few months) started to wear lipstick regularly after being a die hard lipgloss fan for years! 

So here are my favourites out of the ones that I've tried so far...
(L-R L'oreal Caresse Aphrodite Scarlet, L'oreal Caresse Sweet Berry, Revlon Lip Butter Berry Smoothie, MAC Speed Dial, BarryM Lip Paint 153 )

L'oreal Caresse in Aphrodite Scarlet
This was the first L'oreal Caresse that I bought and I love it! It's a bright, sheer red lipstick with a beautiful creamy consistency and a yummy rosewater smell/fragrance. I love wearing this for everyday when I fancy something bright but light and moisturising on my lips.

L'oreal Caresse in Sweet Berry
I was after this shade for a long time, isn't wasn't in stock anywhere when I looked for it until a few weeks ago. This is a wearable, soft berry shade, that's nice and glossy.  Here is my review on the L'oreal Caresse lipsticks. 


Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
This is another berry toned lipstick that I've been loving, this lipstick is quite sheer but buildable. It's a great shade for day or night and I feel that it really compliments my skin tone. Here is my review on this lip butter.


MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Speed Dial
This was my first and is still my only MAC lipstick and I love it! I don't wear it all that often because it is quite bright but it's a warmish blue toned pink and I fell in love with it when I tried it on at the MAC counter. I also cannot get enough of the smell! 


BarryM Lip Paint in Shade 153
This is a really nicely pigmented and glossy lipstick. It's a kind of orangey pink colour and is a perfect lipstick colour for summer. I think it would look great with tanned skin!


Here are some swatches of the lipsticks...
(L-R Aphrodite Scarlet, Sweet Berry, Berry Smoothie, Speed Dial, 153)


Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx



4 comments:

  1. I love all these haha, the colours are so pretty!
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else thinks they're as pretty as I do :D xx

      Delete
  2. I do love MAC's speed dial, it's lovely and bright!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete