Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #3

Hi everyone,
Here are my picks of under used make up for this week.


Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette
This palette is soo gorgeous! I adore it, I don't use it much though. I think thats because it's quite annoying to use if you're in a rush, this is due to the gorgeous but not very functional packaging.

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
I havn't used this in ages, it'll be great for easy eye looks for work.

17 Va Va Voom Mascara
I've not used this mascara for a while, I remember it being a pretty good mascara overall.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
I've not used this much since I bought it so I'm going to make an effort with it this week as it is lovely.

 Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss in Candy Gloss
This is a pretty gloss that doesn't get much love from me. 

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in Blushalicious
This is such a pretty selection of blushes, nice, summery colours.

Nivea Young Be Beautiful Tinted Moisturiser
I didn't like this much as it doesn't give much coverage, but I want to try using it under my foundation.

Rimmel Royal Gloss in Love It 
This is a clear, sparkly gloss that tastes yummy. Not sure why I don't use it much.

Rimmel Eyeliner in Aubergine
I love purple! But I'm sure how well purple eye make up suits me, but I'll give this lovely creamy eyeliner a go seeing as I've had it forever!

NYC Color Wheel in Pink Cadillac
This was a bargain from Poundland, these neutral shadows are soft and pigmented. Great for an everyday look. 

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the idea of using make-up you've not used in ages :)

    I've nominated you for an award!! Check out here and you'll understand ;)
    http://somethingspecialtosay.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check that out and do a post on it soon. xx

      Delete