Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

Hi everyone,
I've been doing some serious online window shopping this week.


YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation - £28
I've tried the sample of this and it's amazing! It's just so expensive!



BarryM Gold Glitter Nail Paint - £2.99
I love BarryM nail paints and I'd love this gold glitter polish to layer over shimmery gold polishes such as Max Factor's Ivory.


OPI Sunny Fingers and Toes Mini Collection - £22
I love OPI minis! I would love this to add to my collection.

Real Techniques Core Collection - £21.99
I have the Real Techniques eye brushes and I'm now desperate to buy these! 

Naked Rescue Repairing Hair Treatment Sachet - £1.28
I think I'm getting a bit obsessed with hair care! I really want to try this out, I've heard some good things about it.

Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous Body Wash - £6.50
This is the only Soap and Glory shower gel that I havn't tried yet but I reallly want to! It's got almond, honey milks and oat extracts in it. How amazing does that sound?! 

Thanks for reading,
Hope you're having a good week so far,
Jess
xxx









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! :D It's fun but annoying when you can't afford everything lol xx

      Delete