Tuesday 7 August 2012

NOTD - Illamasqua Bacterium...

Hi everyone,
So here's a NOTD featuring one of my newest polishes, it's an Illamasqua polish called Bacterium....now first of all doesn't that name just sound gross and make you wanna be sick? 
Maybe it's because I'm recovering from a stomach bug but I feel that incorporating  the word bacteria(well kind of) into the name of a nail polish is a tad wrong.

But anyway it's a very interesting and pretty polish :)


Illamasqua describes this polish as 'A pearlescent ash ochre'.

I'd describe it as a kind of taupey colour. :)


I applied two coats and it went on a little streaky but otherwise fine. I put a coat of BarryM's Pink Iridescent on my accent nail and topped it all off with Seche Vite. 

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment