Sunday 12 August 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #4

Hi Everyone!

Here are my under used products that are being put in my make up bag for this week...


Sleek Sunset Palette
The colours in this palette are really gorgeous but I just don't reach for it much. The colours are so pretty and summery, It's screaming out to be used more.

No7 Vital Enlightening Higlighter
I've been reaching for my MAC soft and gentle so often that I've been neglecting this lovely highlighter.

Natural Collection Lash Definition Mascara
For £1.99 this mascara is pretty good and could do with being used up.

No7 Intense Volume Mascara Sample
This mascara is really good, but this sample is quite old so I want to get it finished.

MUA Sweet Kiss Lip Balm
This lip balm is lovely and moisturising, it smells great too!

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure
When I swatched this I fell totally in love with it but I don't really reach for it often.

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Depotted
I've had this hanging around for ages, really need to finish it!

17 Lipstick in Beehive
This is a sheer glossy nude lipstick, it'll be great for an everyday lip colour.

Smashbox Luminizing Primer
This primer is so great, it adds so much radiance to my complexion.

Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
I was lucky enough to win this in a giveaway and I want to make more use of the gorgeous purple shades in it.

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx



2 comments:

  1. I need that Sleek palette. Those colors are really pretty.

    I awarded you the Liebster award, so you can check it out here: http://dreafashionista.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is a really good idea. A lot of my make up collection is underused sadly :(

    ReplyDelete