Monday 3 September 2012

August Favourites

Hi everyone,
These are the products I was loving during August!

MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1
I've been using this powder a lot recently, as it's been really hot and humid I've felt the need to set my make up! The powder is really soft, smooth and feels very finely milled. This product is lovely! Especially for only £1!

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
I've been loving this concealer lately, it has a great creamy texture and is pretty long lasting.

Impulse Body Spray in Tease
I love this scent! I used to use it loads when I was a teenager and picked up another one the other week. I'm really enjoying using it again.

Essie Your Hut Or Mine
This is such a gorgeous colour! It's a warm peachy pink creamy colour with a subtle gold shimmer running through it.

Seche Vite Topcoat
I love this stuff, it's my favourite topcoat ever! It was going a bit gloopy but I borrowed a bit of my sister in law's Seche Vite restore and now it's as good as new! If you're looking for a quick dry and super shiny topcoat, give this a go. :)

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Cleansing Gel
This stuff was really useful whilst camping, it smells lovely too!

No7 Eyelash Curlers
I never used to bother curling my eyelashes much but I started to get into doing so this month and I really enjoyed using these eyelash curlers. They're great value too when the No7 vouchers are around.

Scrubs
I've loved Scrubs for years but this month I've been watching it loooads, It's so funny. If you've not watched it, you're missing out and should definitely give it a go! 

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx



2 comments:

  1. been hearing so much about mua!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such an awesome brand! I'm including a couple of their eyeshadow palettes in my next giveaway, so keep an eye out for that :)

      Delete