Saturday 22 September 2012

Boots Haul - Soap & Glory and L'oreal

Hi everyone,
I was very naughty and picked up a few bits in Boots yesterday, so I thought I'd show you all. :)
 
 
Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser - £10.00
I was bascially after a whole new skin care routine when I walked in to Boots and Soap & Glory was on a buy one get the second half price offer. I picked up the hot cloth cleanser purely because I heard it was great and I'd never tried a hot cloth cleanser or really got into any sort of routine of properly cleansing my skin(naughty I know!). I have used it a couple of times already and it's really nice, feels like a proper treat when you use it.
 
Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It - £7.50
This is actually a repurchase, I've just finished a tube of this and I love it, it can be used as a facial scrub in its own right or it can be spread all over the face and used as a mask. It's supposed to unclog pores and refine larger pores, I'm not sure if it does that as I normally just use it as a scrub to get my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
 
Soap & Glory For Daily Youth Moisture Lotion - £12
This is another repurchase, I love it! I've wanted to buy it again for a while but wanted to use up some of the face creams that I already had first. I do love this stuff though, it's a great base for make up and smells lovely!
 
Soap & Glory Night In Shining Armour Cream - £13
I've just run out of my Boots Botanicals night cream so I thought I'd give this a try. It comes in a beautiful glass jar which is all pearlescent and luxurious feeling. It has the typical Soap & Glory smell and is really thick and mositurising.
 
L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Rock n Mauve
This a such a pretty colour! Perfect for Autumn, there'll be a review coming soon. :)
 
Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far :) Very happy that my Boots have started to stock it! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore Soap and Glory! All of their products that I have used are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are an amazing brand, anything new that they bring out I immediately want to try it! xx

      Delete