Wednesday 26 September 2012

Collective Nail Polish Haul

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share with you some of the nail polishes I've bought in the last couple of months.



I picked up these three Models Own polishes from TK Maxx for only £9.99, a pretty good bargain. :)

Model's Own Peacock
This is a rich emerald green colour, it's also slightly teal and has a pearly sheen. It's featured in this NOTD.

Model's Own Champagne
This is such a beautiful shimmery champagne colour, it looks so pretty with a glitter topcoat over it.

Model's Own Pink Lady
This is an amazing hot pink which has a kind of blue shimmery colour running through it.


Essie Your Hut Or Mine
I'm in love with this polish, it's bright yet sophisticated and has a subtle gold shimmer running through it.

The next three polishes I bought from TK Maxx for £7, for all three!

Essie Island Hopping
This is a rich plum mauve polish, it's a really unusual colour that I have nothing like in my collection.

Essie Oui Madame
This is a white pearl polish, it's quite sheer and needs a lot of coats to get an opaque finish!

Essie Aperitif 
This is a lovely rich red, it needs a couple of coats for full coverage.


I got these two L'oreal polishes as a free gift when purchasing some other L'oreal products!

L'oreal You're Worth It
This is a pale blue grey polish, it's pretty opaque and very shiny!

L'oreal Opulent Pink
This is a stunning hot pink, it's a rich, bright pink which is perfect for wearing toenails.

A England Lady Of The Lake
My sister in law bought me this gorgeous polish as a belated birthday gift. It's a lovely purple with holographic shimmer. 

YSL Purple Black
I think this is such an unusual colour, it's black with a kind of purple undertone. 


I bought these OPI polishes in a set for only £9.99 :D

OPI Plum And Get It
This is a nice royal purple, it's a bit sheer though and needs a few coats for an opaque finish.

OPI Born Red-y
This is a great classic red which is fairly opaque and has a nice shine.

OPI Navy Shatter
I've not actually tried this out yet, I'm not that into shatter polishes but this is a really nice colour.


Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx





2 comments:

  1. Love the look of models own champagne! I want some essie nail polishes I've heard that they're so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Champagne is a lovely colour :) I'd recommend trying some essie polishes, especially if you can find them on a good deal! xx

      Delete