Tuesday 18 September 2012

FOTD - Autumnal Burgundy Smokey Eye

Hi everyone,
I thought I'd do an autumnal burgundy smokey eye look seeing as the weather is now really cold and it's definitely turning into autumn now.



What I used...

Face
- Smashbox Photo Finish Illuminating Primer
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Shade 52
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1

Lips
- 17 Mirrorshine Lipstick in Belle

Brows
- Sleek Light Brown Matte Eyeshadow
- MUA Clear Mascara

Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- L'oreal Black Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
- Sleek Eyeshadows from Storm Palette


I used the shimmery pale colour in my inner corner and on my brow bone.
I used the pale matte brown all over the lid and to fill in my brows.
I used the shimmery pink on the centre of my lid for a pop of pinky colour.
I used the deep burgundy colour in my crease and outer corner.

Overall I really like the look and enjoyed creating a smokey eye with colours other than golds and browns. 

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors!! I think brown or black eye khol would make your eyes pop even more!

    ReplyDelete