Monday 17 September 2012

Monday Meal Planning #3

Hi everyone,
I didn't end up doing very well at sticking to my meal plan last week, I made 3 of the meals that I planned to. Which isn't great...
But here is a picture of one of the meals I made!
This is Chorizo Lasagne, Cheesey Garlic Bread, Salad, Corn on the Cob and Herb Butter.

Here is this weeks menu....

Monday
Chicken and Sweetcorn Pizza

Tuesday
Chicken and Kidney Bean Enchiladas

Wednesday
Chicken Goujon and Salad Wraps

Thursday
 Salmon BLT Baguette with Salad and Chips

Friday
Tuna and Tomato Tagliatelle with Garlic Bread

Saturday
Homemade Pizza with Salami, Artichokes, Olives 

Sunday
Sausages, Mashed Potato, Peas, Carrot and Swede, Gravy

What are you eating this week?

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment