Tuesday 30 October 2012

Mini Home Bargains Haul!

Hi everyone,

Do you ever look in Home Bargains for some great deals on bath and shower products? I love going in there for a nosey at what they have in stock(it changes very quickly!) and I've had some great bargains from there!

I found myself wandering around the bath and shower isle today after work and picked up a few goodies...


Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel
This is a repurchase and one that cost me only £1. I love this shower gel, it's especially great in summer time as it's so refreshing and cooling, so maybe not the best choice for the upcoming cold weather but I love it all the same. :)

Possibility Peppermint Ice Cream Ultra Rich Shower Gel, Shampoo and Bubble Bath
This 525ml bottle cost me only 89p! I think this will be great and it gets closer to christmas as the peppermint smell is quite sweet and sugary, which reminds me of yummy candy canes! I hope that this product will be nice to use, i'll let you know if it is! Could be a great stocking filler for christmas!

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub
I've heard such good things about this scrub and when I saw it for £1.99(retails for £3.99 normally) I thought I'd pick it up and give it a try. I've just used it before writing this post and on first impressions it's lovely! It has a light, fruity smell and left my skin feeling really smooth and soft. I'm looking forward to using this regularly! 

Have you picked up any bargains recently?

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a home bargains near me since I moved home! But I did have one where I use to live and liked to go see what they had when I went into town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shower gel sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shower gel sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete