Tuesday 2 October 2012

Mini Lip Product Haul

Hi everyone,
I went to see my grandparents in Abergavenny last weekend and bought a few nice things from Waitrose.



Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose - £7
I've been wanting to try a Korres lip butter for ages but had only seen them online, so when I saw them in Waitrose I was so excited! I picked up the Wild Rose version as it looked like it would provide a really nice colour on the lips. I tried this out a couple of times and it is very moisturising and gives a lovely tint.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia - £5.99
I've never tried anything from Burt's Bees before and I'd heard their lip balms are great so I picked up a tinted one. This balm is nourishing and gives a sheer wash of colour, perfect for having in your handbag for during the daytime.

Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm - Mango
This has a slight mango scent, mixed with a kind of natural smell(hard to describe!). It's very moisturising and feels like it's doing your lips some good! I think this is going to become my go to night time lip balm.

(L-R Burt's Bees Tinted, Korres Lip Butter)

What have you been buying?

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment