Wednesday 3 October 2012

Product Review - GOSH Soft 'N Shine Lip Balms

Hi everyone,
I seem to be totally obsessed with lip products at the moment, it's all I want to buy(apart from the new BarryM nail polishes!) and I keep wanting to review the lovely ones that I buy.

I was lucky to stumble across these lovely lippies in Superdrug on the reduced stand.


These are the GOSH Soft 'N Shine Lip Balms, I picked up six of these for only 99p each! They're meant to retail for around £8, so total bargain!


These lip balms are really smooth and moisturising, they are also nicely pigmented. The majority of them are sheer but the shade 'Kiss' is seriously pigmented, which I didn't expect!

Here are the swatches...


( L- R Scarlet, Perfect Plum, Aubergine, Sweetheart, Irony, Kiss)

I love the glossy finish of these balms and the scent is delicious and similar to cake!

The wear time of these is pretty good considering they're so moisturising. 

These are definitely some of my favourite lip products at the moment and it's worth having a look in your local Superdrug to see if you can track some of these down. :)

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment