Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #5

Hi everyone,
 
I've not done one of these posts for ages! I have still been trying to mix up make make up choices fairly frequently though.
 
Here are my picks for this week...
 
 
 
Technic "Prime It" Illuminating Face Primer
This is a bit of a cheapie primer, it has a nice glow to it but I've not used it much, so I'm going to try using it everyday this week.
 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
I bought this aages ago and just havn't got round to wearing it that much so I'm going to make an effort with it this week!
 
L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Berry Blush
This is another neglected lip product, it's a really pretty pinkish berry colour. I think I'm going to wear it mixed with a bit of lipbalm for a sheer berry lip colour.
It also smells lovely, like roses and fruit.
 
Revlon Golden Affair Blusher in Berry Daring
This blusher is perfect for autumn/winter for giving the cheeks a pretty rosey glow. I think I'll enjoying rediscovering this blush.
 
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Mink
I have a few single No7 eyeshadows but I never reach for them over my palettes, but I'm going to pull a different one out every week and get some use out of them.
This week I've chosen Mink as it's so beautiful! It's a cool toned taupe/pale brown with a satiny sheen to it. I think I'll wear it over my Maybelline color tattoo in Permanant Taupe.
 
Writing this post has made me really look forward to my make up choices this week!
 
Thank you for reading,
Jess
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment