Saturday 2 February 2013

January Favourites

Hi everyone,
 
Time for January favourites!
 


Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in 52 Vanilla
I love this foundation, it gives great coverage, doesn't get cakey and still looks natural. Love it!
 
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
When I first got this I wasn't a fan, but now it's dried out a little I love it for building volume and then using another mascara to lengthen and seperate. I might buy the full size when I've finished this sample...
 
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I've been really liking this for a simple matte eye make up look for work and I've been loving the shade Crave for using as a liner :)
 
Maybelline Color Tattoo On and on Bronze
An amazing product for a really easy eye make up look for when you're in a rush. I also love using this for a base for powder eyeshadows.
 
Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter
 This has been the my go to night time lip balm recently, It's really moisturising and smells and tastes like sweet popcorn. I only really like using this at home and I don't want to contaminate it with germy fingers in the tin when I'm out.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
I've been using this in my waterline everyday this month, I think it really makes me look more awake and my eyes look brighter.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
I repurchased this last week, it's wonderful! It offers great coverage and doesn't looks cakey, I don't use it under my eyes though, only on my face.

Urban Decay Nail Polish in Sidecar
I recently got the UD set of Naked nail polishes and this is my favourite of the lot. It's a kind of sheer nude polish with beautiful silvery glitter. I love it! It looks pretty and subtle.

Stila Eye Brushes
I got these two brushes in a set at Christmas, they are just perfect! So useful, great for precise application and blending.

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I like Stila Brushes as well :) but I still need to use them more before I can include them in a favorites post x

    ReplyDelete